Mai Chau valley
Mai Chau is a western most district of Hoa BinhProvince, around 135km from Hanoi. It is home to several hill tribal groups, including Thai ethnicity. Most of them live on stilt houses with thatched roofs and eke a living out of terraced rice field cultivation and brocade weaving.
This enchanting destination offers a perfect opportunity to admire a stunning sunrise on the highland, enjoy mind blowing views over flowery valleys and exploring colorful montagnard culture.
With alluring landscape and endearing culture, Mai Chau makes an ideal destination for trekking and homestay travel.
Travel with this destination:
- People and Landscape of the North Vietnam: Ha Noi, Mai Chau, Ninh Binh, Ha Long
- Grand boucle of North – West Vietnam with Ethnic Diversity: Hanoi, Mai Chau, Son La, Dien Bien, Lai Chau, Sapa, Ha Long
- Excursion to Mai Chau valley: Hoa Binh, Mai Chau, Lac village
- Excursion to Mai Chau and Hoa Lu: Duong Lam old village, Mai Chau, Ninh Binh, Hanoi
- Vietnam Immersion
- Hiking in the region Thai